Definición de intercooler en inglés:
An apparatus for cooling gas between successive compressions, especially in a supercharged vehicle engine.
- Therefore, many turbocharged and supercharged cars have an intercooler.
- Engine efficiency is enhanced even further by an intercooler and direct fuel injection.
- This high output is achieved by using a mechanically driven supercharger and an intercooler.
- Example sentences
- What changed for this concept car was that it held a 2.0-liter intercooled turbo diesel engine and a six-speed transmission.
- Engine choices are Catapillar, Cummins or Mercedes and nearly all are turbocharged and intercooled.
- All engines are turbocharged and intercooled for optimised fuel consumption.
Definición de intercooler en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan