Definición de intercostal en inglés:
Situated between the ribs: the fifth left intercostal space
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The diaphragm electrode was inserted at the ventral end of the seventh or eighth intercostal space.
- There were 3 smaller satellite lesions occupying the left first, fifth, and eighth intercostal spaces.
- Referral to a subspecialist also may be considered for patients who have more generalized pain related to irritation of a thoracic or intercostal nerve root.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A muscle situated between the ribs.
- Three days later, the diaphragm and parasternal intercostals contained numerous inflammatory cells and necrotic muscle fibers.
- Since publication of this study, there has not been an adequate explanation of the role of the internal intercostals and the external intercostals during breathing.
- When he stood up his respiration was maintained by his intercostals.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan