- Situated between the ribs: the fifth left intercostal spaceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The diaphragm electrode was inserted at the ventral end of the seventh or eighth intercostal space.
- There were 3 smaller satellite lesions occupying the left first, fifth, and eighth intercostal spaces.
- Referral to a subspecialist also may be considered for patients who have more generalized pain related to irritation of a thoracic or intercostal nerve root.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A muscle situated between the ribs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Three days later, the diaphragm and parasternal intercostals contained numerous inflammatory cells and necrotic muscle fibers.
- Since publication of this study, there has not been an adequate explanation of the role of the internal intercostals and the external intercostals during breathing.
- When he stood up his respiration was maintained by his intercostals.
Más definiciones de intercostalDefinición de intercostal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.