Definición de intercultural en inglés:
Taking place between cultures, or derived from different cultures: intercultural communication
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The separation of different population groups increased intercultural tensions and the different rates of progress led to political unrest and instability.
- Despite gaps between cultures, intercultural contact is age-old.
- This explains her wish as a novelist to encourage intercultural understanding among different peoples.
- Example sentences
- However, she went on, if we consider multiculturalism as a kind of interculturalism, this could improve matters.
- ‘Education can play a fundamental role in that because the promotion of interculturalism can be achieved in schools,’ he said.
- The money will be used to prepare guidelines to promote interculturalism in schools and seminars for second level principals.
Definición de intercultural en:
- Español dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan