verbo[no object] Biology
Pass into another form by a series of intervening forms: they have several forms which intergrade with each other
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A comprehensive review of the status of those taxa using modern analytic tools has yet to be done, but some taxa appear to intergrade morphologically.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Data to support our first hypothesis will come from examining museum specimens collected from areas that are far from the edge of intergradation with any other subspecies.
- That intergradation was inferred from only two intermediate specimens.
- Species rank is also indicated by the lack of indications of clinal variation or intergradation, despite direct evidence of dispersal.
Definición de intergrade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.