The decoration of the interior of a building or room, especially with regard for colour combination and artistic effect.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We have bought the snooker tables and the building price includes interior decoration.
- Along with flowerpots and utensils, they also sell decorated vases and other accessories for interior decoration like earthen bells.
- Not many know that the artiste has a refined taste for interior decoration.
interior decorator sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It will feature top-floor suites where furniture designers and interior decorators can showcase the latest styles, rotating every year or two.
- The other half of the center is mostly well-kept, beautiful mansions, and may be entirely inhabited by the gentry and by interior decorators.
- Would any of you interior decorators at heart at there like to suggest something better?
Definición de interior decoration en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda