- 1The quality of being interior or inward.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The audience is perhaps most acutely aware of the boundary between interiority / exteriority, insider/outsider when a spectator crosses the line and becomes part of the performance action.
- The ‘anaesthetised rhythm’ of hypnosis creates an extremely dense, claustrophobic atmosphere of interiority.
- The titles help explain this interiority by suggesting that hotel swimming pools, not architectural elevations, are the focus of this investigation of the urban scene.
- 1.1Inner character; subjectivity: the profound interiority of faithMás ejemplos en oraciones
- An omniscient point of view is reinforced throughout the film by a combination of visual motifs (shots of sky, clouds and high-angle compositions), and by detaching the viewer from the characters' interiority.
- It is to his credit that he manages to elicit our sympathy without ever betraying the character's maddening interiority.
- I take it that it relates to your effort to construct or explore models of subjectivity and interiority which might be opposed to the reduced existence enforced by the institutions of modern culture and the modern state.
early 18th century: from medieval Latin interioritas, from Latin interior 'inner'.
Más definiciones de interiorityDefinición de interiority en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.