Definición de interiority en inglés:
1The quality of being interior or inward.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The audience is perhaps most acutely aware of the boundary between interiority / exteriority, insider/outsider when a spectator crosses the line and becomes part of the performance action.
- The ‘anaesthetised rhythm’ of hypnosis creates an extremely dense, claustrophobic atmosphere of interiority.
- The titles help explain this interiority by suggesting that hotel swimming pools, not architectural elevations, are the focus of this investigation of the urban scene.
1.1Inner character; subjectivity: the profound interiority of faith
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An omniscient point of view is reinforced throughout the film by a combination of visual motifs (shots of sky, clouds and high-angle compositions), and by detaching the viewer from the characters' interiority.
- It is to his credit that he manages to elicit our sympathy without ever betraying the character's maddening interiority.
- I take it that it relates to your effort to construct or explore models of subjectivity and interiority which might be opposed to the reduced existence enforced by the institutions of modern culture and the modern state.
Definición de interiority en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda