Definición de interjection en inglés:
1An abrupt remark, especially as an aside or interruption: barracking and interjections from the protesters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Conversely, the interjection of an apology into this situation yields several ameliorative results.
- My colleague John Key interjects with the best interjection of all.
- When a person asking a question chooses to make an unnecessary and offensive remark, he is inviting an interjection at that point.
1.1An exclamation, especially as a part of speech (e.g. ah!, dear me!).
- In English, conjunctions, determiners, interjections, particles, and pronouns are grammatical words.
- I am working on a book about the parts of speech - that's right, nouns, verbs, interjections and all the rest.
- Two significant categories, of course - an article lacking interjections and pronouns, for example, would not pack the punch of one without any nouns or verbs.
Words that rhyme with interjectionabjection, affection, circumspection, collection, complexion, confection, connection, convection, correction, defection, deflection, dejection, detection, direction, ejection, election, erection, genuflection, imperfection, infection, inflection, injection, inspection, insurrection, interconnection, intersection, introspection, lection, misdirection, objection, perfection, predilection, projection, protection, refection, reflection, rejection, resurrection, retrospection, section, selection, subjection, transection, vivisection
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia