- 1Insert pages, typically blank ones, between the pages of (a book): books of maps interleaved with tracing paperMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There was plate after plate of exquisite illustrations, interleaved with pages of old-fashioned print, detailing some long and involved story of Pacific pioneers.
- The edition size is 125 and comes packaged in a custom linen portfolio box interleaved with vellum sheets.
- Anna Howell kept a record of her gardening interleaved in agricultural almanacs and often mentioned the many hazards she encountered.
- 1.1Place something between the layers of (something): pasta interleaved with strips of courgetteMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Pomerol's finest wines are in general made on the highest parts of the plateau, which is predominantly gravel whose layers are interleaved with clay, becoming sandier in the west, where rather lighter wines are made.
- Ash layers are generally interleaved with beds of lava and sediment, and so a rock that contains such a layer was formed at approximately the time of the ash deposition.
- They are interleaved, like interlocked fingers, so that as you pull apart the two halves of the pod, they unfold from one another.
- 2 Telecommunications & Computing Mix (digital signals) by alternating between them.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It interleaves the remaining analog signal with the digital and splits them in time by transmitting the analog information separate from the digital signal.
- The interleaving of channels, which provoked so much criticism from operators striving to offer data services, is now entirely eliminated.
- 2.1 Computing Divide (memory or processing power) between a number of tasks by allocating segments of it to each task in turn: memory is automatically interleaved as additional memory cards are addedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Data in a RAID 0 volume is arranged into blocks that are interleaved among the disks so that reads and writes can be performed in parallel.
Más definiciones de interleaveDefinición de interleave en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.