Definición de interlink en inglés:
Join or connect (two or more things) together: the department’s postgraduate work is closely interlinked with the MSc programme
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘About Sophie,’ I answer, interlinking my fingers together, studying the movement of an ant on the polished floor.
- The ideas seem to have come from some oblique strategy system that provides strings of ideas, all of which are interlinked.
- ‘In fact whoever is responsible for these acts of sacrilege have also tried to demolish the dividing wall that interlinks both cemeteries there,’ said the Canon.
- Example sentences
- While both India and China have huge grain stocks, the interlinkage of poor local harvests and tight international supplies is clear enough.
- Institutions created in this way, she concludes, may be ‘highly robust due to their interlinkages with the social and historical milieu’.
- These interlinkages are particularly important to seize in considering development policies.
Definición de interlink en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan