- A person who takes part in a dialogue or conversation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But that's not what my interlocutors, particularly the German ones, really want.
- This is why the current engagement between my interlocutors and myself is particularly valuable.
- All of these narratives unfold partly as dialogues with what seem to be sympathetic but ineffectual interlocutors, perhaps lawyers.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For the last three days I have been listening to recordings of oral interlocutions of such a numbing homogeneity as to leave your correspondent jaded in the extreme.
- David Makinson is reacting to the style of my interlocution, not its content.
- Perhaps we are now in a better position, after our interlocutions with Douglas and Balthasar, to argue this more fully in closing.
early 16th century: modern Latin, from Latin interlocut- 'interrupted (by speech)', from the verb interloqui, from inter- 'between' + loqui 'speak'.
Más definiciones de interlocutorDefinición de interlocutor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.