A person who becomes involved in a place or situation where they are not wanted or are considered not to belong: Japanese consumers have in the past been unreceptive to foreign interlopers in the cell phone market to her I was always an outsider, an interloper
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That I am a stranger, an interloper, who does not belong in this amazing, fantastical world.
- But it also stoked public fear of an invisible horde of foreign interlopers.
- This time last year I seemed at best a guest and at worst an interloper in a foreign space.
late 16th century (denoting an unauthorized trader trespassing on the rights of a trade monopoly): from inter- 'amid' + -loper as in archaic landloper 'vagabond' (from Middle Dutch landlooper).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘It's someone who interlopes,’ Bebbens snapped.