- 1Marriage between people of different races, castes, or religions: intermarriage between Scots and English borderers was officially forbiddenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- By 1900, intermarriages with other nationalities were more common, most of them occurring with Germans, but also with Austrians, Hungarians, and Poles.
- More than two-thirds of Cape Verdean population ancestry is Creole, descended from the intermarriages between the Portuguese settlers and black Africans.
- These networks were further cemented by intermarriages and mutual help alliances.
- 1.1Marriage between close relations: generations of intermarriage between ruling familiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However, contributing to more distinct group of health problems is the growing trend of marriage between close relatives or what Vickie calls intermarriage.
- Firstly, it is said that when my parents met their families were neighbours and related by intermarriage.
- It's not the intermarriages per se that cause defects.
Más definiciones de intermarriageDefinición de intermarriage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.