sustantivo (plural intermezzi /-ˈmɛtsi/ or intermezzos)
- 1A short connecting instrumental movement in an opera or other musical work.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After about 1750 the intermezzo evolved further into opera buffa.
- The middle movements, intermezzos both, are characterised by mellow string and woodwind playing.
- It's funny, having known the chorus and the intermezzo well for years, I realised I only properly listened to the whole opera in order to write this blog entry.
- 1.2A light dramatic, musical, or other performance inserted between the acts of a play.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Later, there was a tradition to have intermedi / intermezzi between the acts of a play (most notably in Florence).
late 18th century: from Italian, from Latin intermedium 'interval', neuter of intermedius (see intermediate).
Más definiciones de intermezzoDefinición de intermezzo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.