sustantivo[mass noun] Physics
- The energy in a system arising from the relative positions and interactions of its parts.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thermodynamics is the study of the inter-relation between heat, work and internal energy of a system.
- If all you know of this system is that its internal energy is E and its volume is V, then clearly there are many, many different states the system could be in.
- Atoms give up excess internal energy by giving off photons as electrons return to lower energy orbits.
Más definiciones de internal energyDefinición de internal energy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.