Definición de internationalism en inglés:
1The state or process of being international: the internationalism of popular music
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He says Scotland in Europe seems still to conjure up something of a distant challenge and this is despite the Scots' long-standing reputation for internationalism.
- The Cup's increasing internationalism and status as the most prized long distance handicap in world racing fits into its sporting portfolio perfectly.
- Casablanca is the Mediterranean commercial center of Morocco, a center of tourism and French culture and internationalism.
1.1The advocacy of cooperation and understanding between nations.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In other words, the process of internationalism has to be protected even at the cost of lamentable practical results.
- France has had a remarkable role in the process both as the first and most vigorous agent of internationalism and as the custodian of one of the world's most culturally distinct sporting events.
- It will take genuine multilateralism and internationalism; radical innovations and new forms of collaboration with civil society and supranational institutions.
2 (Internationalism) The principles of any of the four Internationals.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the mid-1920s Stalin, who was by then the ruling party leader, abandoned the Bolsheviks' previous internationalism.
- The precocious teenage poet was committed to leftist internationalism, the united front against fascism.
- This sense of internationalism can be traced right back to when Karl Marx and Frederick Engels wrote the Communist Manifesto in the 1840s.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Our task is to arm the working class with an internationalist and socialist perspective.
- The main critics of neoconservative foreign policy could be termed isolationists, liberal internationalists, and realists.
- As Marxists and internationalists we do not conceive of building a socialist party just in one country, but as part of an international movement.
Definición de internationalism en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán