(also interneurone ˌɪntəˈnjʊərəʊn)
Definición de interneuron en inglés:
A neuron which transmits impulses between other neurons, especially as part of a reflex arc.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The cells that responded to nerve stimulation were most likely principal neurons and not interneurons, because fast excitatory postsynaptic potentials were recorded in these cells.
- The medial stripe, nearest the midline, which becomes the ventral region of the neural tube, gives rise to motor neurons, whereas the lateral stripes give rise to interneurons and sensory neurons.
- The exact mechanism of action is not known, but activation of the spinal interneurones or adrenergic neurones, which inhibit bladder activity, has been postulated.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the scan is not yet at a high enough resolution to recreate the interneuronal connections, synapses and neurotransmitter concentrations that are the key to capturing the individuality within a human brain.
- Hanson has shown that amphetamines increase the concentration of catecholamines in the synaptic cleft by stimulating their release from the interneuronal storage vesicles.
- Our interneuronal connections in our brain, for example, process information at chemical signaling speeds of a few hundred feet per second, compared to a billion feet per second for electronics - electronics is a million times faster.
Definición de interneuron en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda