(Of computer systems or software) able to exchange and make use of information.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The company says the software will also be interoperable with Java application server standards.
- Network new product development goes beyond just using interoperable software.
- The basic picture is that we have a groups of families of interoperable software tools with lots of overlap.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Patent holders are not required to make an all-comers general license available to parties who want to write software that interoperates with the patented process.
- Besides functionality, merits include the copyright and patent policies attached to a product, and the disclosure of file formats and communication protocols so that other software may interoperate.
- As a result of this acquisition process, their voice and data communications systems cannot interoperate, and their databases cannot share information.
Definición de interoperable en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda