Relating to relationships or communication between people: you will need good interpersonal skills
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both are similar to the extent that they are encountered in interpersonal relationships.
- In this statement, there is not a word about improving the patient's interpersonal relationships.
- This aspect may show subconscious difficulties in close interpersonal relationships.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- More interpersonally oriented social psychologists and cultural anthropologists view emotions as being created among people.
- The authors suggest that aggression by narcissists is an interpersonally meaningful and specific response to an ego threat.
- It has been suggested that females are socialized to be more interpersonally sensitive and empathic.
Palabras que riman con interpersonalimpersonal, personal, transpersonal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda