Definición de interpolator en inglés:
1A person who interpolates something.
- If the individual who marked the Tavola is the same as the interpolator, perhaps the other two were marked but the interpolation never completed.
- The passages in italics below are likely to come from the anonymous interpolator.
- Thus, Murphy-O'Connor's inept interpolator could not have chosen a worse location to place the verses which asserted that women were to be silent in the church and subordinate to their husbands.
2A device which guides a tool through a smooth curve when provided with a set of points defining the curve.
- The named phases are then input to a data interpolator in each receiver, which generates 16 local phases.
- The interpolators include a one-deep stack onto which pixel and texel information for the initial or entry block are pushed before rendering any other blocks within the span group.
- These interpolators use a multi-bit value approach that permits adders to be used instead of multipliers.
Definición de interpolator en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan