- 1A person who interpolates something.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the individual who marked the Tavola is the same as the interpolator, perhaps the other two were marked but the interpolation never completed.
- The passages in italics below are likely to come from the anonymous interpolator.
- Thus, Murphy-O'Connor's inept interpolator could not have chosen a worse location to place the verses which asserted that women were to be silent in the church and subordinate to their husbands.
- 2A device which guides a tool through a smooth curve when provided with a set of points defining the curve.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The named phases are then input to a data interpolator in each receiver, which generates 16 local phases.
- The interpolators include a one-deep stack onto which pixel and texel information for the initial or entry block are pushed before rendering any other blocks within the span group.
- These interpolators use a multi-bit value approach that permits adders to be used instead of multipliers.
Más definiciones de interpolatorDefinición de interpolator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.