Conveying a question; questioning: she abandoned her interrogatory monologue
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since you are not an investigator, save additional interrogatory questions for those who are.
- Professor Ruse's interrogatory title probably reflects a vital question for important sectors of American society.
- But snobbery aside, could it be that a fashion for interrogatory esotericism does not stop with dusty academics?
sustantivo (plural interrogatories)Law
A written question which is formally put to one party in a case by another party and which must be answered.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Former Directors have offered to answer written interrogatories from the Insurer and to have such answers included in sworn affidavits.
- He also claims it is unconstitutional to even require him to provide the discovery information the plaintiffs seek in the case - answers to interrogatories, and copies of documents.
- He would have to answer written interrogatories.
Palabras que riman con interrogatoryderogatory, supererogatory
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: inter|roga¦tory
Definición de interrogatory en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda