Definición de interrogatory en inglés:
Conveying a question; questioning: she abandoned her interrogatory monologue
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since you are not an investigator, save additional interrogatory questions for those who are.
- Professor Ruse's interrogatory title probably reflects a vital question for important sectors of American society.
- But snobbery aside, could it be that a fashion for interrogatory esotericism does not stop with dusty academics?
sustantivo (plural interrogatories)Law Volver al principio
A written question which is formally put to one party in a case by another party and which must be answered.
- The Former Directors have offered to answer written interrogatories from the Insurer and to have such answers included in sworn affidavits.
- He also claims it is unconstitutional to even require him to provide the discovery information the plaintiffs seek in the case - answers to interrogatories, and copies of documents.
- He would have to answer written interrogatories.
Definición de interrogatory en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan