Pronunciación: /ˈɪntəspeɪs /
- A space between things: the narrow interspaces between cellsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Fine, evenly spaced, simple, prorsiradiate ribs are separated by narrow interspaces.
- There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.
- In the Nevada species the costae are more dense, with narrower interspaces and less of a tendency for medial intercalation.
Pronunciación: /ɪntəˈspeɪs /[with object] Volver al principio
- Put or occupy a space between (two or more things): the four-storey houses were interspaced with the ramshackle cottages of the workmenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The speeches by spiritual heads were interspaced with Christmas carols by leading church choirs from the city.
- The session was interspaced with militant slogan shouting and revolutionary songs.
- Other Rebels were interspaced through the greenery, all waiting for any sign of enemy troops.
Más definiciones de interspaceDefinición de interspace en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.