Existing or occurring between different species: interspecific differences
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When fed mixed leaves of the four species, the interspecific difference was very significant.
- It also provides the first evidence for an interspecific association between two ectoparasite species.
- Overlap in habitat is a prerequisite for interspecific competition to occur between these species.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For example, a previous comparative study revealed that intersexual differences in song are associated interspecifically, with intersexual differences in the size of specific song nuclei.
- Due to the observed differences in morphology, some of the details of these interspecifically variable characters were not included in the generic diagnosis given above.
- This is demonstrated by the negative correlations between antipredation behavior and antipredation related morphology in snails, intraspecifically and interspecifically.
Definición de interspecific en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda