- Occurring between vowels: in intervocalic positionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- South Indians tend to geminate voiceless intervocalic obstruents, as in ‘Americ-ca’.
- Consonant cluster reduction and intervocalic /t/ voicing, however, are better indicators of speech patterns, for they are far less likely than negative contraction to be regulated by a style policy.
- In compounds like Sugihara there is, and has been, variation as to what counts as intervocalic position.
Más definiciones de intervocalicDefinición de intervocalic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.