Definición de intimism en inglés:
A style of painting showing intimate views of domestic interiors using impressionist techniques, used by artists such as Bonnard in the early 20th century.
- Far from twee though, these works are rooted in the gutsy intimism of Bonnard and Vuillard.
- Clearly, this is no accident of intimism, but the artist at play with ambiguity and abstraction.
- Mr. Tuttle's rapturous brand of intimism in the form of exquisite assemblages caress the walls of the Whitney Museum.
intimist adjetivo& sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Static, balanced and hushed, this painting is both classical and intimist in spirit.
- Relying on this intimist perspective, Flam's discussions of individual paintings sometimes depart startlingly from others' readings of the same material.
- These intimist images project a color-saturated density that is unique in Seidman's work to date.
Definición de intimism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan