- Located or occurring within a cell or cells: intracellular calciumMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In intact cells the probe was trapped both inside intracellular organelles and the cytoplasm.
- Lysosomes are intracellular organelles that specialize in breaking down cellular waste.
- This process leads to cell lysis and the loss of intracellular contents necessary for cell survival.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Steroid and thyroid hormones are hydrophobic and diffuse from their binding proteins in the plasma, across the plasma membrane to intracellularly localized receptors.
- However, the majority of ABA metabolites were not detected intracellularly, but rather were present in media.
- DNA is comparatively stable within cells, and DNA viruses may be more likely to persist than RNA viruses, which have to contend with ribonucleases, which are abundant both intracellularly and extracellularly.
Más definiciones de intracellularDefinición de intracellular en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.