Definición de intracranial en inglés:
Within the skull: intracranial haemorrhage
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rarely, vertigo results from a brainstem cerebrovascular accident, intracranial lesion, or migraine.
- Cases range from mild bruising to intracranial and gastrointestinal hemorrhage.
- In children with a skull fracture, an intracranial injury was present in 15 to 30 percent of patients.
- Example sentences
- Two cases of spontaneous rupture of mucocoeles intracranially have been previously reported.
- Recently, we have also shown in 9L rat gliosarcoma tumor grown intracranially that PDT with low doses of ALA or light can induce tumor cell-specific apoptosis with no significant damage to normal brain cells.
- Mink were challenged 1 year ago both orally and intracranially and are under observation for clinical signs.
Definición de intracranial en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan