Occurring within or administered into the spinal theca: intrathecal injection
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cerebrospinal fluid was obtained from the lumbar spinal taps or the intrathecal catheter.
- Administration of an intrathecal opioid injection before continuous epidural infusion is known as combined spinal epidural analgesia, or the walking epidural.
- The cerebrospinal analysis shows that the protein was elevated after placing in the intrathecal catheter and administration of chemotherapy.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Administration of intravenous therapy is associated with considerable risk for example, patients have died when cytotoxic drugs have been given intrathecally instead of intravenously.
- The numerous instances in England where doctors have injected vincristine intrathecally, not intravenously, underline this.
- Approved for oral and intramuscular use, it also is used rectally, intravenously, subcutaneously, epidurally, and intrathecally.
Definición de intrathecal en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda