- A contraceptive device fitted inside the uterus and physically preventing the implantation of fertilized ova.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Come Dancing,’ a ballgown shimmering with 5500 contraceptive pills and an intrauterine device medical alternatives offering a woman 22 years of birth control is the centrepiece of a new London exhibition.
- The primary difference between the two groups was that women in the tubal ligation group were more likely to have used oral contraceptives or an intrauterine device before their surgery.
- However, the chemical can also coat condoms or be dispersed by intrauterine devices to enhance contraception.
Más definiciones de intrauterine deviceDefinición de intrauterine device en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.