adjetivoMedicine & Biology
- Situated or occurring within a vessel or vessels of an animal or plant, especially within a blood vessel or blood vascular system: intravascular coagulationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Cultures of blood, sputum, intravascular catheter tips, and wounds were used to confirm the presence of bacteria.
- One of the main sources of nosocomial bloodstream infections is intravascular catheters.
- She was treated for septic shock followed by disseminated intravascular coagulation and multiorgan system failure.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They have been delivered intravascularly, intramuscularly, or transtracheally in a naked form or with the help of a vector, either viral or nonviral.
- Medications often are given intravascularly or directly into an organ, quickly triggering an event.
- To exert a hemostatic effect, an appropriate dose of transfused platelets needs to circulate intravascularly for an adequate time (platelet survival).
Más definiciones de intravascularDefinición de intravascular en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.