Definición de intravenous en inglés:
Existing or taking place within, or administered into, a vein or veins: an intravenous drip
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the most commonly used medical devices in hospital patients are peripheral intravenous catheters.
- Chemotherapy may be administered either systemically via the oral or intravenous route or by hepatic infusion.
- An old man sits on the street administering an intravenous drip to himself.
- Example sentences
- If we try to give gene therapy intravenously, it probably won't make it to all the tumour cells.
- This regimen advises that an initial dose of insulin be given intravenously and intramuscularly.
- Technically, it is easier to administer fluids subcutaneously than intravenously.
Definición de intravenous en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan