Definición de intuitive en inglés:
1Using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive: his intuitive understanding of the readers' real needs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They may symbolise our more intuitive and instinctive parts or serve as messengers for the unconscious.
- It is an intuitive and instinctive art that does not need school tutoring.
- In fact, I think it is partly based on an intuitive phenomenon, which any theory of consciousness has to accommodate.
1.1(Chiefly of computer software) easy to use and understand.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It has an easy to use, intuitive user interface and state of the art design tools.
- The software is very intuitive to use, even for people who are not used to making music on a computer.
- Once you start printing there's an intuitive piece of software to help you change the printer's settings for each print job.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She stands toe to toe with her male counterparts and brings to the boardroom all the intuitiveness and multi-tasking abilities she is reputed for, inevitably impacting the quality of decision-making.
- Parenting, mothering in particular, requires a subtle intuitiveness for which there can never be adequate preparation in any job.
- One applies the topical adhesive with the same intuitiveness as drawing on a tablet.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda