- A level of credit rating for stocks regarded as carrying a minimal risk to investors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But if the company's credit rating fell below investment grade and the stock fell below a certain point, it could be on the hook for the partnership's $915 million in debt.
- The shares plunged a record 42 per cent in the two days after Moody's Investors Service cut its rating to below investment grade, and Standard & Poors said it may follow.
- One bad year for profits or a tragic chain of events may cause a company's debt obligations to be downgraded to a level below investment grade.
Más definiciones de investment gradeDefinición de investment grade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.