Definición de invigorate en inglés:
- A victorious Nato would ultimately emerge as a strengthened and invigorated alliance.
- It strengthens the lungs to resist the effects of sudden changes in the air, and it healthfully braces and invigorates the chest.
- Splash it generously all over your body to remove that hot, sticky feeling, and cool you down, and refresh and invigorate the skin.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the most delightful source of invigoration at the restaurant comes from chef-owner Matthew Kenney's wonderfully appealing food.
- Its brand proposition as ‘God's Own Country’ is well poised to become a common enough refrain about physical and mental invigoration brought about by the calming backwaters, herbs and aromas of Kerala.
- To visit Turnovo and only focus on what the guide book or tourist operator says is important, is to negate the cultural invigoration of the ‘living’ city.
vigour from Middle English:
Vigour and vigorous (Middle English) are from Latin vigor, from vigere ‘be lively’, also found in invigorate (mid 17th century).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.