Definición de invigorate en inglés:
- A victorious Nato would ultimately emerge as a strengthened and invigorated alliance.
- It strengthens the lungs to resist the effects of sudden changes in the air, and it healthfully braces and invigorates the chest.
- Splash it generously all over your body to remove that hot, sticky feeling, and cool you down, and refresh and invigorate the skin.
vigour from Middle English:
Vigour and vigorous (Middle English) are from Latin vigor, from vigere ‘be lively’, also found in invigorate (mid 17th century).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the most delightful source of invigoration at the restaurant comes from chef-owner Matthew Kenney's wonderfully appealing food.
- Its brand proposition as ‘God's Own Country’ is well poised to become a common enough refrain about physical and mental invigoration brought about by the calming backwaters, herbs and aromas of Kerala.
- To visit Turnovo and only focus on what the guide book or tourist operator says is important, is to negate the cultural invigoration of the ‘living’ city.
Palabras que riman con invigorateperforate • exaggerate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.