Definición de iodinate en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective iodinated) Chemistry
Introduce iodine into (a compound).
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In some European countries, mucolytic agents (such as bromhexine or iodinated glycerol) are widely used to treat chronic bronchitis.
- This study reported no significant difference in exacerbation rates between iodinated glycerol and placebo, but the summary statistics were not available.
- Even bigger increases in iodine intake came in the 1960s, when iodinated additives, sterilizing agents and food colorings began to be used in industrial bread, milk and cereal production.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Britain the best recognized region is the Peak District and this is the reason why this goitrous condition is known colloquially as ‘Derbyshire neck’: but iodination of table salt has now made it rare.
- The recognition of goitre as a national problem led to the development of effective counteractive measures culminated in the National Goitre Control Programme through iodination of common salt.
- Thyroideal cells are exposed to endogenous H202 that acts as a cofactor for the iodination of thyroxin precursors.
Pronunciación: /ʌɪədɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/ /ʌɪɒdɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/sustantivo
Definición de iodinate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda