Definición de irate en inglés:
Feeling or characterized by great anger: a barrage of irate letters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The only response to The Peak's inflammatory headline was a few mildly irate letters.
- One letter, from an irate constituent, insisted that I rang him the moment I got his letter.
- Fifty years ago it was, according to an irate letter writer in the Evening Press.
angry, very angry, furious, infuriated, incensed, enraged, incandescent, fuming, seething, ireful, cross, mad;
mid 19th century: from Latin iratus, from ira 'anger'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- John slapped his palm against the wall, irately.
- Afterwards, James was confronted by both Nicholas and Jonathan, who both begged him to explain why he had behaved so irately before the court.
- She could hear someone talking - and rather irately at that.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Through frustration, fear, irateness, sadness, and loss, they maintain their posture through their individual characters.
- She clearly shows signs of irateness towards her husband who deliberately tries to wind people up to a breaking point.
Palabras que riman con irateabate, ablate, aerate, ait, await, backdate, bait, bate, berate, castrate, collate, conflate, crate, create, cremate, date, deflate, dictate, dilate, distraite, donate, downstate, eight, elate, equate, estate, fate, fête, fixate, freight, frustrate, gait, gate, gestate, gradate, grate, great, gyrate, hate, hydrate, inflate, innate, interrelate, interstate, Kate, Kuwait, lactate, late, locate, lustrate, mandate, mate, migrate, misdate, misstate, mistranslate, mutate, narrate, negate, notate, orate, ornate, Pate, placate, plate, prate, prorate, prostrate, pulsate, pupate, quadrate, rate, rotate, sate, sedate, serrate, short weight, skate, slate, spate, spectate, spruit, stagnate, state, straight, strait, Tate, tête-à-tête, Thwaite, translate, translocate, transmigrate, truncate, underrate, understate, underweight, update, uprate, upstate, up-to-date, vacate, vibrate, wait, weight
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India