sustantivo (plural iridectomies)
- A surgical procedure to remove part of the iris.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For acute closed angle glaucoma, a peripheral iridectomy is performed to create a hole in the iris that allows for an increased flow of aqueous humor within the eye.
- It can lead to complete vision loss within 24 hours and is an emergency, necessitating urgent treatment with pressure-lowering medications combined with an iridectomy.
- Peripheral iridectomy is performed in cases of angle closure glaucoma, both in the affected eye and prophylactically in the other eye.
Más definiciones de iridectomyDefinición de iridectomy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.