Definición de irradiate en inglés:
- The samples were irradiated at the Radiation Center of Oregon State University, USA.
- Then, using an electron accelerator, the researchers irradiated the fragments with electron beams.
- Depending on which elements are being tested for, the samples are irradiated with energetic neutrons.
- Most herbs and spices from warm countries, common ingredients in supplements, are irradiated to kill any bacteria from insects or birds which might infect them when they are spread out on floors to be dried.
- I've heard that some foods are now being irradiated.
- For example, restaurants, schools and hospitals are not required to notify the public if they are serving irradiated foods.
- For the eternal light, irradiating the human mind, makes a certain active impression on it.
- The TV irradiates the apartment with a ghostly blue light.
- We are called to be salt and light, preserving and irradiating this dark, decaying world with the grace of God in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Late 16th century (in the sense 'emit rays, shine upon'): from Latin irradiat- 'shone upon', from the verb irradiare, from in- 'upon' + radiare 'to shine' (from radius 'ray').
Palabras que riman con irradiateradiate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.