- 1The process or fact of irradiating or being irradiated: ultraviolet irradiationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Different concentrations of BPA as well as different periods of irradiation with thermal neutrons were studied.
- But he stressed that irradiation is actually a process which should make some products safer.
- Neutron or ion irradiation hardens the material but not enough to prevent use in nuclear reactors.
Más definiciones de irradiationDefinición de irradiation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.