- A system of belief or action that disregards or contradicts rational principles.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this sense, perhaps the best way to fight irrationalism is by promoting rationalism.
- But toward the end of his life, irrationalism has become an ideology.
- Overnight, the tendency of naturalistic rationalism to decay into postmodern irrationalism became a national joke.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ‘logic’ offered, which would have pleased the irrationalists to no end, goes something like this.
- On a different plane, Gramsci himself had not been spared the influence of some irrationalist trends.
- The Greens and Democrats have become two variants of the economic irrationalist left.
Más definiciones de irrationalismDefinición de irrationalism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.