A system of belief or action that disregards or contradicts rational principles.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In this sense, perhaps the best way to fight irrationalism is by promoting rationalism.
- But toward the end of his life, irrationalism has become an ideology.
- Overnight, the tendency of naturalistic rationalism to decay into postmodern irrationalism became a national joke.
irrationalist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The ‘logic’ offered, which would have pleased the irrationalists to no end, goes something like this.
- On a different plane, Gramsci himself had not been spared the influence of some irrationalist trends.
- The Greens and Democrats have become two variants of the economic irrationalist left.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ir¦ration¦al|ism
Definición de irrationalism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda