Definición de irreclaimable en inglés:
Not able to be reclaimed or reformed.
- It would be hackneyed if I say that death is something very sad and irreclaimable.
- No impulse in man is irreclaimable; nothing human is doomed to destruction.
- With all his savagery, he was not half so savage, so unclean, so irreclaimable, as the tenant of a tenement in an East London slum.
- Example sentences
- ‘The oppressed,’ snarled Bierce, ‘are dirty, vicious, and irreclaimably ignorant.’
- No man who has once heartily and wholly laughed can be altogether irreclaimably bad.
- The Monsignor described the Abbey as a little corner of England which is irreclaimably French.
Definición de irreclaimable en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan