Definición de irreclaimable en inglés:
Not able to be reclaimed or reformed.
- It would be hackneyed if I say that death is something very sad and irreclaimable.
- No impulse in man is irreclaimable; nothing human is doomed to destruction.
- With all his savagery, he was not half so savage, so unclean, so irreclaimable, as the tenant of a tenement in an East London slum.
- Example sentences
- ‘The oppressed,’ snarled Bierce, ‘are dirty, vicious, and irreclaimably ignorant.’
- No man who has once heartily and wholly laughed can be altogether irreclaimably bad.
- The Monsignor described the Abbey as a little corner of England which is irreclaimably French.
Definición de irreclaimable en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary