Definición de irrefragable en inglés:
Not able to be refuted or disproved; indisputable.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- What remains, then, is the results column: and the indisputable, ineluctable, irrefragable proof that money can buy success in sport.
- There was the irrefragable need for the British to effect transfers of wealth to London on the Company's accounts as well as those of private agents, who were often Company employees.
- So a supporter is by definition powerless; all he can do is make life hell for people and that, football has long agreed, is his irrefragable right.
- irrefragably adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Unless people can irrefragably prove that the rulers seized power wrongfully, they are obliged to submit.
- Yet, as the record showed, there were circumstances irrefragably indicating that some person had gained access to old Jaffrey Pyncheon's private apartments, at or near the moment of his death.
- The African approach to time has delved irrefragably into her very lifeblood.
Mid 16th century: from late Latin irrefragabilis, from in- 'not' + refragari 'oppose'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda