Definición de irreproachable en inglés:
Beyond criticism; faultless: his private life was irreproachable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More than his divine powers, his glorious heritage or his incredible prowess was his unblemished, untarnished, irreproachable character.
- After announcing his ‘retirement’, he came back determined to attach himself only to projects of irreproachable aesthetic integrity.
- He acknowledges the cheers of his back benches, flicks an invisible speck from his irreproachable Paul Smith sleeve and saunters off back to Downing Street.
impeccable, exemplary, model, copybook, immaculate, outstanding, exceptional, admirable, meritorious, honourable, consummate, perfect, ideal;
above reproach, beyond reproach, blameless, faultless, flawless, guiltless, unimpeachable, unblemished, untarnished, stainless, spotless, pure, sinless, innocent
mid 17th century: from French irreprochable, from in- 'not' + reprochable (from reprocher 'to reproach').
- Example sentences
- The songs are irreproachably written and rhapsodically performed, and yet they remain incarcerated within the shackles of influence.
- A full day's worth of irreproachably good food, courtesy of your local supermarkets, beginning with breakfast.
- A true classic with a unique character and irreproachably consistent taste, its name alone conjures up a whole world of flavour.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan