Definición de irreproachable en inglés:
Beyond criticism; faultless: his private life was irreproachable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More than his divine powers, his glorious heritage or his incredible prowess was his unblemished, untarnished, irreproachable character.
- After announcing his ‘retirement’, he came back determined to attach himself only to projects of irreproachable aesthetic integrity.
- He acknowledges the cheers of his back benches, flicks an invisible speck from his irreproachable Paul Smith sleeve and saunters off back to Downing Street.
impeccable, exemplary, model, copybook, immaculate, outstanding, exceptional, admirable, meritorious, honourable, consummate, perfect, ideal;
above reproach, beyond reproach, blameless, faultless, flawless, guiltless, unimpeachable, unblemished, untarnished, stainless, spotless, pure, sinless, innocent
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The songs are irreproachably written and rhapsodically performed, and yet they remain incarcerated within the shackles of influence.
- A full day's worth of irreproachably good food, courtesy of your local supermarkets, beginning with breakfast.
- A true classic with a unique character and irreproachably consistent taste, its name alone conjures up a whole world of flavour.
Mid 17th century: from French irreprochable, from in- 'not' + reprochable (from reprocher 'to reproach').
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda