Not taking (something) into account; regardless of: child benefit is paid irrespective of income levels
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In any event, it is not disputed that an account of profits arises irrespective of the grant of an injunction.
- It binds us together, irrespective of creed or colour, race or religion.
- As a result, online shops seem to think all they need to do is address security, irrespective of how bad the experience is.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The gunner's sight is locked onto its designated target throughout the firing sequence, irrespectively of any evasive action the target attempts when aware that it is coming under attack.
- When a pianist has played a series of concerts, prejudices are dropped and the critics will praise irrespectively.
- We model the market component, irrespectively of its content, advertised products and brands.