Definición de irrespective en inglés:
Not taking (something) into account; regardless of: child benefit is paid irrespective of income levels
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In any event, it is not disputed that an account of profits arises irrespective of the grant of an injunction.
- It binds us together, irrespective of creed or colour, race or religion.
- As a result, online shops seem to think all they need to do is address security, irrespective of how bad the experience is.
- Example sentences
- The gunner's sight is locked onto its designated target throughout the firing sequence, irrespectively of any evasive action the target attempts when aware that it is coming under attack.
- When a pianist has played a series of concerts, prejudices are dropped and the critics will praise irrespectively.
- We model the market component, irrespectively of its content, advertised products and brands.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan