Not taking (something) into account; regardless of: child benefit is paid irrespective of income levels
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In any event, it is not disputed that an account of profits arises irrespective of the grant of an injunction.
- It binds us together, irrespective of creed or colour, race or religion.
- As a result, online shops seem to think all they need to do is address security, irrespective of how bad the experience is.
regardless of, without regard to/for, disregarding, ignoring, notwithstanding, whatever, no matter what, without reference to, without consideration of, setting aside, discounting
informal irregardless of
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The gunner's sight is locked onto its designated target throughout the firing sequence, irrespectively of any evasive action the target attempts when aware that it is coming under attack.
- When a pianist has played a series of concerts, prejudices are dropped and the critics will praise irrespectively.
- We model the market component, irrespectively of its content, advertised products and brands.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda