- A policy of remaining apart from the affairs or interests of other groups, especially the political affairs of other countries: the country chose a policy of isolationism that made it a secondary player in world political events sectarian isolationismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the 1930s, American politics were characterized by isolationism in foreign policy and a preoccupation with internal affairs.
- Quite frankly at this point a policy of isolationism would be fine with me.
- The reason for this doctrine was perhaps explained by the curious American policy of isolationism.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The political movement in which it was based became increasingly nationalistic and isolationist.
- In contrast to pacifists, isolationists can favor unilateral military action.
- Once, before World War II, the mainstream Republican Party was isolationist.
Más definiciones de isolationismDefinición de isolationism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.