Definición de isotonic en inglés:
- These properties are in agreement with recent experiments on the isotonic response of single muscle fibers carried out by Edman and Curtin.
- A good example of isotonic contraction would be free weight training.
- This exercise piece is specifically designed for isometric and isotonic neck muscle testing and exercise.
- Any solutions, such as antibiotic or isotonic solution, should be included on the label.
- Vasopressin continued to act in patients excreting isotonic or hypertonic urine, so hypotonic intake must be avoided in them.
- Standard BAL was then performed using three aliquots of 50-ml sterile isotonic saline.
- When you start the London marathon, you've got crowds cheering, you've got pretty girls giving you isotonic drinks.
- I will start with nutritional supplements, gels, isotonic drinks, power bars and creatine.
- It was a mile and a half up a long hill, before I reached the next isotonic drinks station.
- 1isotonically adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- When extracellular K + was replaced isotonically with Na +, ionic currents reversed at significantly more depolarized membrane potentials.
- In other studies, KCl in the electrode solution was substituted by NaCl isotonically to give a solution containing 65mM NaCl.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We used this convenient notation for simplicity, keeping in mind that this notation slightly overestimated the tonicity difference from isotonicity.
- Sodium chloride solutions having ionic strengths of 14.5 mM - 145 mM were prepared using distilled water, with sorbitol added as appropriate to maintain isotonicity.
- Once the solid material had been dissolved there could be a bit of adjustment to get the solution toward isotonicity.
Early 19th century (as a musical term designating a system of tuning, characterized by equal intervals): from Greek isotonos, from isos 'equal' + tonos 'tone'.
Palabras que riman con isotonicanachronic, animatronic, bionic, Brythonic, bubonic, Byronic, canonic, carbonic, catatonic, chalcedonic, chronic, colonic, conic, cyclonic, daemonic, demonic, diatonic, draconic, electronic, embryonic, euphonic, harmonic, hegemonic, histrionic, homophonic, hypersonic, iconic, ionic, ironic, laconic, macaronic, Masonic, Miltonic, mnemonic, monotonic, moronic, Napoleonic, philharmonic, phonic, Platonic, Plutonic, polyphonic, quadraphonic, sardonic, saxophonic, siphonic, Slavonic, sonic, stereophonic, subsonic, subtonic, symphonic, tectonic, Teutonic, thermionic, tonic, transonic, ultrasonic
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.