- • informal Used to indicate that, for now, one does not want to talk about something that is too painful or complicated.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's (the tail end of) Purim, when it's traditional to eat triangular shaped pastries, though frankly it's a long story that I can't go into now.
- ‘I - it's a long story,’ she said, looking away and twisting her fingers painfully.
- But it's a long story, and I don't have the energy right now.
Más definiciones de it's a long storyDefinición de it's a long story en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.