- Much of it is in an italic typeface, like interior thoughts or private conversation within a larger novel.
- She speaks deliberately and methodically, but enthusiastically, with an italic emphasis on seemingly random words.
- It also calls for authors to use their word processing functions and ‘show it like it is,’ at least for words that need to be displayed in bold or italic type.
- The annotations also mix Spanish, Italian and French with English, as well as secretary with italic handwriting.
- I held it up to the light and read the slightly smudged neat italic handwriting.
- I saw a diary with curly italic writing on it.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Could you please be careful with the quotation marks, bold face and italics?
- This means that the user will be able to combine italics, bold and underlined font if needed.
- The species name is called the epithet of the species, and they are always printed in italics, by convention.
Late Middle English (in the general sense 'Italian'): via Latin from Greek Italikos, from Italia 'Italy'. Senses relating to writing date from the early 17th century.
Palabras que riman con italicAlec, cephalic, encephalic, Gallic, intervallic, medallic, mesocephalic, metallic, phallic, Salic, tantalic, Uralic, Vandalic
- The Romans, with seven cases, began their expansionist career by defeating speakers of other Italic languages, such as Faliscan, Oscan, and Umbrian, all of which had the same or fewer cases.
- The Celtic languages are most closely related to the Italic group of languages and somewhat more remotely to the Germanic.
- Indeed, many of the works he discusses ‘form a coherent part of the Italic narrative in North America’.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- Alliterative meter also seems to predominate in the very earliest texts from the third western branch of Indo-European, Italic.
Late 19th century: via Latin from Greek Italikos, from Italia 'Italy'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.