sustantivo[usually in singular]
- But shortly after Ben began eating his lunch, his child-care provider noticed he seemed to be trying to scratch an itch in his mouth.
- Without them, we'd have a hard time scratching an itch or untying a knot.
- I had full sensation - an absolute torment when you can't scratch an itch or move a cramped limb.
- Neuropathic itch occurs with any disease along the afferent neuronal pathway.
- Symptoms of allergic rhinitis include sneezing, nasal itch, rhinorrhea, nasal obstruction, postnasal drip, and sometimes pain.
- Elimination of swimmer's itch means controlling the snails.
- Brig had a strong itch to be the first to teach her.
- Seriously… I still have the itch to write a gossip/society column.
- Personal relations have become restless, fretful, often disturbed by an itch for change and variety.
- They itch just like mosquito bites but without the big slow mosquito to squish.
- The bite itched like the world, but I resisted the urge to scratch it.
- Her head was itching like crazy and her hair felt lank and greasy.
- Drinking more tea afterwards I realised I was itching all over, that's what happens when you crawl around in fibre glass insulated lofts.
- Suddenly I became aware of the fact I was itching all over.
- My teacher explained what it was all about and then left the room so I could show the doctor examples of where I'm itching.
- But Royer was a bit restless and was itching to ratchet things up a notch.
- It was as if it was beckoning me outside and I itched to join it.
- It has strong European flavours and is itching to be taken seriously.
Old English gycce (noun), gyccan (verb), of West Germanic origin; related to Dutch jeuk (noun) and Dutch jeuken, German jucken (verb).
Palabras que riman con itchbewitch, bitch, ditch, enrich, fitch, flitch, glitch, hitch, kitsch, Mitch, pitch, quitch, rich, snitch, stitch, switch, titch, twitch, which, witch
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: itch
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.