1Perform or utter repeatedly: (as adjective iterated) the bird’s call is a monotonously iterated single note
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you want, we can start iterating them one by one.
- He was merely iterating his fondness for Thurmond and for the old South, and expressing his cherished wish to preserve it.
- In a separate statement he iterated the simplicity of treatment of such ‘disabled’ persons with ‘drugs'.
1.1 [no object] Make repeated use of a mathematical or computational procedure, applying it each time to the result of the previous application; perform iteration.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The remainder of the program iterates through a number of PCM data types, starting with the stream types.
- He then iterates the process to converge on a zero of f.
- The searches were initiated with a single query sequence and iterated until convergence.
A quantity arrived at by iteration.
Mid 16th century: from Latin iterat- 'repeated', from the verb iterare, from iterum 'again'.
Palabras que riman con iteratealliterate, obliterate, transliterate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda