Definición de itinerant en inglés:
Travelling from place to place: itinerant traders
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The alert follows a flood of complaints about itinerant traders who charge extortionate prices for bitumen coverings for drives.
- Serving mostly itinerant and homeless women, many of whom have mental difficulties, Chez Doris is accepting donations.
- A restless, itinerant soul, he didn't stay in Symington long, setting up shop in a small family-run hotel in Ayr.
travelling, peripatetic, wandering, wayfaring, roving, roaming, rambling, touring, nomadic, gypsy, migrant, migratory, ambulatory;
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who travels from place to place.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A party of Irish itinerants travelling in around 24 vehicles arrived at the Back Lane side of the factory on Sunday evening.
- They have been replaced by itinerants, travelling in big American pick-ups towing huge, gaudy modern caravans.
- My parents were itinerants, travelling from farm to station to farm to station… you get the idea.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Alexander pursued a lucrative itinerancy painting portraits in America, and when he had exhausted his possibilities, he returned to Scotland.
- Irish migrants were well accustomed to patterns of temporary itinerancy and responded to situational exigencies with resilience and tactical virtuosity.
- For them itinerancy was a habit born of necessity.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán